[wplug] WAS 5 most Wi-Fi friendly American cities NOW "OT City Bashing"

Jason Jerome jjerome2 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 14:28:02 EDT 2005

I have been to almost all the places Brent mentioned, and lived in a
bunch of my own.

I would say there are more things to life than the cost of living.
That is probably why the cost of living of those areas is so high.  It
has been said time and time again, but I guess I'll say it again with
my own spin:

Most of these places have these things because someone took the time to
try to do it.  They didn't bother to compare themselves to other cities
while doing it.  I wish Pittsburgh would forget about trying to be
higher on a list and do its own thing.

By the way, I have always found friendly people everywhere I've been.

http://www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/resources/technology/communicatio