[wplug] Wi-Fi

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Mon Oct 17 10:24:54 EDT 2005

> I'm just curious why it should be free?
>
> I'm glad it isnt free here, why the hell would I want the gov't wasting
> my hard earned money (more so than it already does) to give access to a
> bunch of dolts who wont secure their machines or will end using it to
> hack or spam me?

 	Free access != government sponsored!

 	However, I'd rather the local municipalities adopt their own
networks, and stop paying Verizon twice to connect each office.

 	I heard a quote somewhere, that it takes less money for a city to
install a wireless network than it does to supply trashbags.

> Free, un-attributable access is not a good thing.

 	So you don't even like coffee shops providing free Wi-Fi?

--

Drew from Zhrodague
drew at zhrodague.net
http://www.WiFiMaps.com