[wplug] Wi-Fi

dk at curlynoodle.com dk at curlynoodle.com
Mon Oct 17 08:58:38 EDT 2005

Free-of-charge does not necessarily mean it has to be open access. Also,
I never claimed that the government should use tax dollars to provide
free access via WiFi, nor do I think it should.  Any such service,
whether provided by a local municipality or private group, should be
supported financially by the users.

Generally, what would be a good thing is a wide area WiFi network,
accessible by anyone who registers, to if anything, create competition
with Verzion, as well as provide a "new" service to the masses.

Dave

Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=26007&t=75>