[wplug] Could not log into the original home directory after installation

Deliang Shi sdliang02 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 14:20:10 EST 2005

I create the old account and assign the old home directory to it.
 But if I try to log in as this account,
 it says there are some installation problems then log me out.
 I tried the same and different numeric IDs for these two accounts.
 I can log in to the new home directory /home/user1,
 and could not log in to the old directory /home/home/user2.

 Deliang
Jonathan Billings <billings at negate.org> wrote:
On Nov 14, 2005, at 1:56 PM, Deliang Shi wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.  I used warning on SELinux instead of
> Enabling during installation.
> I can use cd to access all the data after log in as new user,
> but I don't how to log in as the old user.
>
> Deliang

So, does the account you created have the same numeric ID as the old
user?  Does the home directory match?  Have you even created the old
account?

--
Jonathan Billings