[wplug] [wplug-announce] 1st annual membership meeting

Matthew J. Hughes mhues at verizon.net
Sun Nov 13 21:13:42 EST 2005

I have a question. I attend meetings with a regular infrequency. I have
to the best of my knowledge been paid up to date. And usually if I am
present at a meeting I will partake in funding the pizza. So my question
is, "Am I going to be notified of when my dues lapse?" and if they do
lapse and I am unaware of it but attend a meeting and participate in the
funding, "will they be automagically renewed?"

-Matt
Today grammar is the enemy.