[wplug] Spam question

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Tue Nov 1 07:18:13 EST 2005

On Oct 30, 2005, at 11:34 PM, Zach wrote:
> I have 4,520 messages in my Spam folder :-(

I know spam is a pain.  But there really isn't a proven, simple way
to eliminate spam.  It's a constant battle, spammers find a new
angle, anti-spam finds a way to block or tag it, spammers find a way
around it, anti-spam adjusts appropriately.  I hate to say it, but
you have to keep on your toes if you want to maintain an appropriate
anti-spam system.  The spammers have virtually unlimited bandwidth
and too much patience.

  Jonathan Billings
billings at negate.org