[wplug] wireless card on debian

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 14:21:17 EDT 2005

The answer is yes, you can attach a debian computer with a wireless card to your
access point, and no, having more than three computers connected to a single
access point shouldn't cause you any problems.

Getting debian configured to use your wireless card can be a bit tricky (last
time I did it I had to edit a lot of configuration files by hand), but it may be
easier these days.  At any rate, it's definitely possible.

Bryon