[wplug] wireless card on debian

Richard Farina r.farina at adelphia.net
Tue May 31 14:21:59 EDT 2005

Some more description is needed to answer your question.  For instance, do
you have a wireless router, or are you using another PC as a wireless AP?
How are the existing computer connected to the internet? Are you using
Windows Internet Sharing? What kind of wireless card are you using? Does
debian seem to recognize it? Is your wireless network using
WEP/WPA/MACFiltering?

I don't mind helping, but you need to stop asking such general questions
and give enough info so that we can help :-)

-Rick Farina