[wplug] cups printer status

Hosey, Chester Chester.Hosey at gianteagle.com
Wed May 25 14:01:44 EDT 2005

I believe CUPS includes implementations of traditional printing
commands (lpstat, lpq, etc.). If you're using Debian, try
installing cupsys-bsd. If you're using RedHat, lpstat is included
in the cups RPM.

Try lpstat -a to start, which "shows the accepting state of
printer queues".

Apologies if I've misinterpreted the intent of your question.

--
Chet Hosey
Giant Eagle, Inc.
Chester.Hosey at gianteagle.com