[wplug] Fw: Returned mail: User unknown

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Mon May 16 09:05:14 EDT 2005

I guess I should be comforted by this diagnosis (that my bouncebacks are due
to forging my address - not actually spamming through my server).  I suppose
I am helpless to stop forging my address.  Is there anything I can do to
make myself less attractive as a forgee?  Perhaps I should feel flattered.
I suppose the bigger presence you have on the Internet, the more people want
to forge your email address.