[wplug] UML programs for linux

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Thu May 12 11:42:34 EDT 2005

Good something that can do UML 2.0 Sequence Diagram, don't need any
revererse engineering, we do all ready have the program but we need to
leave some details out since this will be sent out of house, so I need
to control what goes in, so something that will just let me draw out on
the computer what I will draw out on paper first.