[wplug] Bug submitting.

Karlos Abel k.abel at voidship.net
Tue Jun 21 22:32:07 EDT 2005

I recently had some problems with Firefox 1.0.4, to be specific, the following
message crops up when I try to access certain pages
(http://www.mitsubishicars.com/montero/index.html):

/usr/bin/firefox: line 254: 29005 Segmentation fault $MOZ_PROGRAM $MOZ_LANG
"$opt"

Anyway, a search of bugzilla.mozilla.org turns up quite a few other
segmentation faults, but nothing like that one.  Is it worth submitting it?
I'm not one to add to the work of the fine bugzilla folks, especially if
there's a good chance it could be a config. issue on my end.

Any advice on...

1)  General procedure when submitting a reproducible bug?  When to, when not
to, what all to include.

2)  This specific problem (hey, gotta ask)?

Thanks, folks.

Yours,
kabel

--
Karl Abel
k.abel at voidship.net
DrBA Productions
http://voidship.net

"I think I'm better than all the people who are trying to reform me." -- Paul
Butterfield