[wplug] kontact

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Mon Jun 20 15:09:29 EDT 2005

exchange4Linux has a price tag if you want to connect to XP boxes:

 exchange4linux server suite 3.0 ISO Image / CD for easy install of a ready
to run exchange4linux server. Webbased configuration and usermanagement. New
optional PDF-server. New SPAM-Filter features. New Debian OS. SWAP
Unterstützung (HTTPS), PDA-Sync. and much more. 1 server key 5 client keys
Order no.: 1560
Price: 599.00 €