[wplug] A question of etiquette

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Thu Jun 2 01:33:11 EDT 2005

I normaly do top post, I figure it this way, most people now look at the
top of the email for what you say, very few look inline or at the
bottom.  I have had people respond to emails where I have done inline
posts asking why I did not include any text.  I feel that I am going to
do what most people are going to expect, and most people on the net now
look at the top, very few look at the bottom or inline, and when I feel
the need to do inline responce I will post at the top that the ansers
are inline, most end users, most people you are going to write to
(unless you only write to geeks) are going to look at the top of your
message and if it is not there, they will assume there is not text from you.