[wplug] Transaction lock

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Thu Jul 21 09:47:41 EDT 2005

Nah - it's just a "takin' out the trash" tool - you'll be fine.
The (broken) interaction of YUM (and it's repositories) and up2date on
FC1/2 messed RPM up so bad I practically ran this daily - yum would puke
and the DB would never recover (well, rarely recover).  I have since
abandoned FC for Red Hat Desktop as it has what I need save a few
multi-media tools easily found elsewhere.
YMMV
Don