[wplug] Keyboard Stickers for Grabs

Kevin Squire gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Sat Jul 2 16:37:14 EDT 2005

Dear Group,

Recently I painted my keyboard, and needed to create new labels for the
keys.  I used a product called "SuperCal" that allows you to create your
own water decals (like you get with car models).

Anyway, since there was a lot of  extra space, I figured I would print
out some extra decals.  I have a number of extra decals, just the right
size for you to cover up that silly Windows key (or what ever else you
may want to use it for), and they are up for grabs.  They are all
approximately .4" tall and I will happily mail them to you at no cost.

You can see a PDF of the original printout at
HTTP://gentgeen.homelinux.org/key-stickers.pdf  Unfortunately the bottom
row did not print out onto the decal paper and the PDF does not
accurately portray the clear GIFs in the Slack, SUSE, and the YellowDog
stickers.  The stickers are clear so all white spots are actually clear
(i.e. tux's belly, BSD's eyes, etc).

I have cut them into the following available sets:
* 2 BSD Demons (6 sets available)
* 2 Tux Penguins (8 sets available)
* 2 Tux, 2 Slack (1 set available)
* 2 Tux, 2 SUSE (1 set available)
* 2 Tux, 2 YellowDog (1 set available)
* 2 Tux, 2 Red Hats (1 set available)
* 2 Tux, 2 Ubuntu (1 set available)
* 2 Tux, 2 Debian (1 set available)
* 2 Tux, 2 Gentoo (1 set available)
* 1 Tux, 2 Gentoo (1 set available)
* 1 Tux, 1 Red Hat (1 set available)
* 1 Tux, 1 Ubuntu (1 set available)
* 1 Tux, 1 Debian (1 set available)
* 1 Tux, 1 SUSE (1 set available)
* 1 Tux, 1 Slack (1 set available)

NOTE: Depending on where you put them, you may need to protect them with
a light coat of clear polish.

Email me off list with any questions, your request, and/or your address
I will happily send those out.

Kevin
gentgeen at linuxmail.org