[wplug] default printers for firefox on linux

Kevin Squire gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Fri Jan 28 20:11:29 EST 2005

I know that I did not install Xprint, it just "came with" firefox thanks
to apt-get (or maybe aptitude -- I forget)  If it is no longer listed as
a dependency then great -- otherwise, you might see is show up again
after your next update.  I did not take the time to check myself.  It
just worked, and I had not given it another thought since I read your
post.