[wplug] documenting network layout

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Fri Jan 21 10:57:07 EST 2005

Question, what should be documented when documenting a network.  My
pastor and I have batting the idea around about documeting the network
lay out we have and some basic Linux commands.  He and I are the only
ones in the church that know the mess that is our network.  So what
should we put down into writing for the network.