[wplug] apt4rpm

Jeremey Wise Jeremey.Wise at agilysys.com
Fri Jan 14 10:36:55 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 15:55 -0500, Vanco, Don wrote:
> [...]
As the above said "cohort in crime" my $.02 is that SuSE is not friendly
with other package managers. It's ability to write the secret sauce of
the configuration files that it does after adding packages get majorly
broken if you add a non-SuSE package. I no longer use Red-Carpet for
that reason even though it means I have to stay with older packages. As
an example I have been trying to get LANVideoClient working on my system
and their are lots of libraries that seem to be their but not 'their'
according to SuSE.