[wplug] Q: how to make image copy of disc to CD/DVD?

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Thu Jan 13 11:02:42 EST 2005

I didn't even think to mention it - but I back up my TiVo via some free
tools that image correctly - that might be a worthy consideration as
well.  Have backed up and restored (and expanded - but only the MFS
filesystem) several drives.  It is basically a tar piped through cut and
gzip (with goodies added for partitions of course).