[wplug] apt4rpm

Karlos Abel kgreat4 at connecttime.net
Thu Jan 13 15:52:43 EST 2005

I just got apt4rpm working on my SuSE 9.2 box.  I put a few repositories
in there, upgraded a few specific packages, but now have a massive list
of upgrades to do.  I might add that I have a lot of packages installed
on this machine for various reasons, none of which are particularly
impressive.  Here's my question(s):

Should I give apt4rpm free rein and turn it loose, or select certain
packages (!) or what?  What about kernel upgrades?  Are these generally
wise to perform via apt-get?  I tried to RTFM but that was mostly
technical stuff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.