[wplug] DVD compatibility

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Mon Jan 10 11:50:34 EST 2005

> ALL DVDs burned work perfectly in the drive that
> they were burned from (and we've tried 2 different brands) but 0%
> work in any other DVD burner/reader I can find.

That sounds a lot like there's something wrong with the burning drive,
like it's out of adjustment or something similar.  I'd
beg/borrow/steal another drive, put it in that system, and try with
that.  If it works, you can send the original back for refund /
replacement, and if not, then you're obviously Cursed and requre some
kind of exorcism.

"And unknowingly he weilded his cursed DVDdrive (-2 for hit, -5 initiative)
and was tickled to death by orcs"

++Mark Dalrymple.  markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "there's no i in yurt, but there's a place for you"
    -- BethLynn