[wplug] Survey questions - Mac hardware/OS X/Linux??

Michael A. Smith michael at smith-li.com
Thu Feb 24 19:09:18 EST 2005

I'm a long-time linux user, who recently got his first modern Apple
(back in October). I intended to dual boot Gentoo Linux on it next to OS
X, but I never did, mostly because I found I could do everything I
wanted to do from Aqua, anyhow.

Maybe some day I'll do it, but no, I don't currently have a dual-OS Mac.