[wplug] Odd file server issues.

Karlos Abel k.abel at voidship.net
Mon Feb 21 23:51:53 EST 2005

Hello, all.

I'm using an old Toshiba laptop as a file server.  It's running a
semi-stripped-down version of SuSE 9.2 that's been great so far.  However,
lately, the network connection has been dropping at odd intervals.  It seems
to enjoy dropping during SSH file transfers, as well.  I've tried going from
wireless to wired network connection, but no dice.

I'm not even sure what information to include, but I can give any information
as needed.

TIA,
--
Karl Abel
k.abel at voidship.net
http://www.voidship.net

"I think I'm better than all the people who
are trying to reform me" -- Paul Butterfield