[wplug] Usb drive

Dileep Vangasseri dil5516 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 17:11:25 EST 2005

Hi,

The stick was given by one of my friends. I assume
that it is a vfat (since he is a windows user). I read
in google that one need to have a formatter from
creative to format their usb/mp3 drive. I just mount
the device like any other usbstick that I have used. I
tried to format the drive but it did not work out. (I
in fact tried it in one of the windows machines
too...there I could not even delete the file which I
could delete in my linux).

Regards,

Dileep