[wplug] Usb drive

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 21:41:12 EST 2005

Do you have any more information about the stick? You haven't given me
much to work with right now.

I'm thinking of a few different possibilities:

1) Some players have hardware locks on them. Does your stick have a
write-protect switch? It's a simple thing, but it's tripped me up in
the past.

2) Are you mounting the drive read-only? Again, something that's
tripped me up in the past.

3) Is it really a vfat filesystem? Perhaps your friend reformatted it
to NTFS or something.

All three of these are wild stabs in the dark. Like I said, I need
more information.

Would any of the links on this page help?
http://tuxmobil.org/player_linux_survey_creative.html

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>