[wplug] Wi-Fi Mapping in the Press

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Fri Feb 18 13:56:50 EST 2005

I know why more places don't have free Wi-Fi, because it causes money,
and there are also probles with providing it.  If I owned a bussness I
would not have free Wi-Fi, ya it sounds great but what about the over
head cost, and how many people would come and not buy anything and just
leach off the free internet, removing the tables for paying costomers,
or lets say you have a coffee house, they come buy a coffee and sit
there for hours just surfing the web, bandwidth is not free, untill that
day Wi-Fi will not be free everywhere.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2002183464_wifimap18.html