[wplug] Fedora core3 booting

Dileep Vangasseri dil5516 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 17:01:21 EST 2005

Hello,

Of late I have realized that my recently installed FC3
on sony pcgfrv26 takes a lot of time for booting.
First it gets confused at the checking hardware...It
gives an error message "error running in stalled
command for prism54". After sometime, it gets out of
it and then come and stay at another stage giving an
error message " Too much work for irq11". I noticed
this after my first update on FC3 and after making my
PCMCIA wireless card work. (I had tried to make my
Netgear card work with prism  drivers as welll as
ndiswrapper; but could not succeed. Finally I went for
the driverloader and it worked perfect). I do not know
which log messages I can post to make my querry
clearer.

With regards,

Dileep