[wplug] rdesktop slowing down xfree86

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Fri Feb 4 08:04:48 EST 2005

HIJACK ALERT!
Alex - do you use blackbox as you WM?  If so - is there a fix / KB def,
whatever to get cut-n-paste to work?  I've not needed it too often
(hence my lack of initiative to solve) but figgered I'd ask based on
your comment above..  Is there a better (skinny) WM to run?  I just
started using blackbox years ago and have not deviated since

Don