[wplug] LAST CALL : CPLUG Security Conference

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Feb 3 16:57:36 EST 2005

Hello,

As of Feburary 1, 2005, registration is almost full for the cplug security
conference. If you are serious about going, register today
http://cplug.net/conference/

The CPLUG Security Conference is a full day of security talks at Messiah
College. Linux users from all over Pennsylvania will be there. The cost is
just $5 at the door, but that includes a pizza lunch. At least 10
wplug-ers are going. You may also want to know that Bill Moran and I will
be giving lighting talks.

Today a private mailing list for those interested in going has been
started. This is an effort to get this discussion of wplug at wplug.org
If you want to be subscribed, please send a brief mail to
bethlynn at wplug.org

Some of us are riding out and back and others are making a whole weekend
out of it. Whatever your situation is, if you are going to cplug, you are
welcome to be a part of this list. There we will discuss carpooling,
lodging, social activities, and other details of interest to those making
the trip out to the conference.

Personally, I'm looking forward to making a weekend out of it.
It looks like I will be staying at the Econologe in Mechanicsburg. It's
about 6 miles away and it's only $40/night with AAA membership.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher