[wplug] laptop fan humming?

Ben Beige dariuscardren at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 00:33:20 EST 2005

Depends, you want a hardware project, or do you have a hardware
warenty? sounds like a bad fan berring... if you want to replace it
you could:
A: Call Dell, and try and get a replacementfan ordred
or
B: Take your laptop apart, mesure and try and find the component on
your own through radio schack or other electronic suplier

Atleast those are the 2 the come to mind