[wplug] osCommerce

smk at fyi.net smk at fyi.net
Mon Aug 29 18:59:56 EDT 2005

* throws .02 *

I have not personally used osCommerce but a lot of our clients here do.
We were just dealing with a guy today that was hacked because of a script
vulnerability.  I did not work directly on the call, so I can't tell you
if it was a known vulnerability and he was ignoring any security updates
of if this left the osCommerce developers running to plug some holes.
But with that said there are the happy customers that run osCommerce that
we never hear a peep from.  But bottom line is that its pretty popular, so
it must work decently.