[wplug] cyrus-imapd / postfix / ???

Devin Lee Drew dLd at pobox.com
Fri Aug 19 15:51:36 EDT 2005

On Aug 19, 2005, at 9:03 AM, Jonathan Billings wrote:

>>  You probably all hate me now and I will never be comfortable at
>> WPLUG again
>> but at least you will have someone to make fun of for a couple hours.
>>

> Pah, don't worry about that.
> [...]

Yea, don't worry about it. I personally am grateful for the exposure
to cyrus/postfix. And the comic relief. I've been wanting to get back
to the cyrus software for a while ... I miss my sieve scripts.

Dr. Peter Venkman: All right, I'm gonna turn over the next card.
Concentrate... I want you to tell me what you think it is.
Devin: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a
tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.