[wplug] wireless networking stability

Nathan Marcus latefreight at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 22:19:44 EDT 2005

Perhaps you need to invest in this product
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5791782530 ... LOL
My goodness, people who buy this need help...

But on a serious troubleshooting idea, have you tried this on multiple
networks (ie hotspots) to eliminate at least one end of your
equipment?  I would try that in your position right now.