[wplug] To server host or not to server host.....

David Kraus curlynoodle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 20:59:03 EDT 2005

Speakeasy.net is the first ISP that comes to mind for your proposed
project.  With Speakeasy you have acouple options. 1) Have them host
your site, $25/month gets you a rather good set of features. 2) Run
you own server(s) on their DSL, available up to 6.0M/768k with two
static IPs.

Disclaimer:  I subscribe to Speakeasy for simple email hosting.  My
experience so far is that they seem to be a good company.  Others may
have different feelings.

Personally, I would try to run my own server.  Just for the fun of it.

Dave Kraus
http://www.curlynoodle.com