[wplug] SLES 9.0 questions

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 18:24:51 EDT 2004

I'd like to add that if you have an RPM-based distribution like SuSE,
then apt-get is very nice, worth getting and running often. There is a
version for SLES that you could investigate.
http://linux01.gwdg.de/apt4rpm/

I've used apt-get on Red Hat and Fedora. Wouldn't install them without it.
http://apt.freshrpms.net/

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:50:02 -0400, wmoran at potentialtech.com
<wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
> Quoting "Michael A. Smith" <michael at smith-li.com>:
> > I guess what you're talking about is package management, the art of
> > getting the latest/safest/best software on your linux box without
> > breaking it.
[...]

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>