[wplug] FreeBSD help?

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 15:03:32 EDT 2004

I know I've seen some FreeBSD afficianados on here.

Right now, I'm trying to do something about a qmail /
vpopmail server, running FreeBSD 4.5, which is
bogging down rather badly.

Still trying to get a handle on the situation -
the system is totally undocumented - five mail
servers mount four NFS file servers. Presently,
the mail queues exceed 100,000 on each server.
More mail comes in than leaves. A great deal of
the incoming mail appears to be spam.

Any pointers, tips, etc. greatly appreciated.

=====
Terry McIntyre
UNIX for hire
software development / systems administration / security

412-334-1006
terrymcintyre at yahoo.com