[wplug] server space

Pecoraro, Chris Chris.Pecoraro at chp.edu
Wed Oct 13 12:01:09 EDT 2004

I lease a $99 linux "server 0" from CIHOST.  I am paying for root access and all of the space (80 gig) at this point, which I preferred a two years ago over the $20/mon for 50 meg that used to be the standard for a directory on the server.  I have a few actual 'clients' paying a few bucks for few gigs (santuarypittsburgh.com and zombi.us are the largest) Anyone interested in leasing some space, at cost (like 1.25 a gig/month)?  Also, I can setup a few test/play accounts if anyone out there still doesn't have free server space.  Let me know...mostly I'm trying to put the server to more use!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.  This e-mail and attachments (if any) are the sole property of Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise prohibited by law from disclosure or re-disclosure.  This information is intended solely for the individual(s) or entity(ies) to whom this e-mail or attachments are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, you are prohibited from using, copying, saving or disclosing this information to anyone else.  Please destroy the message and any attachments immediately and notify the sender by return e-mail.  Thank you.