[wplug] Slightly OT -- Nagios

Teodorski, Christopher Christopher.Teodorski at ddiworld.com
Mon Nov 29 11:45:04 EST 2004

I've been looking at Nagios to handle system monitoring.  I've read some places where people say Nagios is a nightmare to configure and others who say it's not so difficult.

I wonder if anyone in the group has had an experience with Nagios (I seem to remember someone saying they did when I asked about Sysmon awhile back).  Also, has anyone had an experience monitoring Windows hosts with Nagios?  Most of the production stuff I'd be looking to monitor is Windows.

Thanks,

Chris