[wplug] lcd problems in xwindows

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 15:53:52 EDT 2004

I've seen this problem with really old, bad video cards on CRT monitors.  Two
things to try- does plugging a CRT in yield the same problems?  Does using a
different video card fix the problem?  I don't know the answer but I know my
problem went away when I replaced a 1MB Trident video card with a 16 MB Voodoo3.

Bryon