[wplug] lcd problems in xwindows

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Sun May 30 13:56:52 EDT 2004

I've seen this same issue on CRT's using poorly shielded cables (especially
those extension cables you buy aftermarket to get a few more feet away from
the PC).

It's probably not your problem but if you are using an extension VGA cable,
try moving the monitor closer and plug it in directly to see if it makes a
difference.

Wish I could be more helpful,

Bob