[wplug] WPLUG picnic

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon May 17 09:27:10 EDT 2004

Hello,

About 15 folks came last year. With the rental fee of $70 it hardly
seemed worth it.  None of the people who insisted on that particular
venue showed.

It was avertised from noon to whenever.
If I recall, we called it a day around 6.

The park itself closes at dusk but no one shows up to kick us out
until it's dark.

I don't know. Would it be better to plan this picnic around lunch time
or around dinner time? Maybe 3pm-8pm?

Any input from those who will be bringing kids?

Yes, Dave, please do bring Chez Geek.
Yes, Mark, please do bring your ballon art stuff.
Keeping in the tradition of the open source picnic, it is only as good as
you make it.

Unless anyone protests August 8th, I will pursue that in the next 24
hours.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn