[wplug] WPLUG picnic

Jason Carr jason at flacid.org
Sun May 16 15:47:09 EDT 2004

Hello everybody, I'm new to the list but perhaps you could set a
specific time (3pm until 10pm) or something?  That would force
people to show up at a specific time, otherwise people will just
show up whenever they want instead of with a large group all at one
time.  With a 6 or 7 hour time frame, you still should be able to
have a range of when people would show up.  How many people came
last year?

- Jason

jason (jason at flacid.org)