[wplug] off-topic: need web help

Brandon Kuczenski brandon at 301south.net
Sun Mar 28 01:44:58 EST 2004

I have a webpage for which I've made two versions -- one works well in IE
but poorly in Mozilla; the other vice-versa.  Both pages check out as
valid HTML 4.01 Strict, and both stylesheets pass the W3C test as well.
I would like to make a page which is cross-browser but still faithful to
my initial conceptualization.  There is no java, and no frames.  Just
html+css.  But I'm not very experienced with this stuff.

If anyone is interested in taking a look, I can send on the URLs.  I would
be much appreciative.

-Brandon