[wplug] Looking for help with PHP & MySql!

jdwoods at comcast.net jdwoods at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 17:15:28 EST 2004

Hi All,

The company I work for is a non-profit and helps people with disabilities in Washington, PA. We are in need of a little bit of help here. We have a couple of databases sitting on a SCO (I know, boooo) server, which need to be converted to MySql and be placed on the Web using PHP scripts for viewing in one respect, and for staff to be able to add, remove and edit. Actually, we moved web stuff from one SCO server and took it out of service, and are looking to do the same with this server.

The server it would be moved to will be either a RH Enterprise Server ES v. 3.0 or Solaris 9.0. I am the System Administrator there, but I am not proficient in PHP or MySql. The two databases are: 1) an Information and Referal database in foxbase, which give disability related information descriptions and where to get it, and 2) a library database in foxbase, contains videos and publications we have for people with disabilities.

This shouldn't be a lot of work for either one, and we would be willing to pay. If anyone is interested, please email me back at jwoods at tripil dot com.

Thanks,
Jeff Woods