[wplug] Download ISO for InstallFest?

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Thu Mar 11 10:23:34 EST 2004

I'd like to donate my broadband connection and my hard-drive space to
download ISO images for the InstallFest this Saturday, preferably via
BitTorrent.

However, both of my two resources are limited. I can only download *one*
image (that's one CD's worth), and I'll need to know by the end of today
if there's any interest.

Also, I don't have a CD burner. But we can probably take care of that at
the InstallFest itself after we get a network up and running.

Let me hear some votes for a candidate to download! You can email them
to me in private if you prefer. The top choice gets downloaded. (List
alternatives, preferably in order. I'll use them if there's no clear
favorite.) Tomorrow, I'll say what I'll download, and list all the other
suggestions.

Also, let me know if you'll be bringing ISOs or CDs of your own. No
point in me getting something that someone else will bring.
--
David Ostroske <eksortso at linuxmail.org>