[wplug] Download ISO for InstallFest?

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Thu Mar 11 10:23:51 EST 2004

I'll throw my hat in this ring as well.

I sometimes forget how lucky I am to have high-speed and a solid CD burner
at my disposal.

Right now, my server has ISO images of FreeBSD 4.9 and 5.1, Knoppix 3.3,
FreeSBIE 1.0, debian (not sure what version), and Red Hat yarrow.

I can burn any/all of these for the installfest, or (if given enough time
to find a peppy mirror) download on request and burn.  Let me know.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies