[wplug] incoming call management software

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Sun Mar 7 08:38:27 EST 2004

While I haven't really looked too long and hard, I would have to say that
Asterisk is about the only thing out there.  While I can't speak first-hand
to the complexity or ease of use, I can say that there is a very active user
community.  I tried it out at LinuxWorld - it was pretty impressive.....

Don