[wplug] Preparing for distro Upgrade

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon Jun 28 11:16:29 EDT 2004

Hi,

glad to hear you are coming to the installfest.

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Brandon Kuczenski wrote:

> So.... Question 1: Linux or BSD?  And whichever one I choose, should I
> burn the isos myself for the InstallFest on July 10? Or will they likely
> be there already?

The wplug library includes so much stuff I can not list it all off the
top of my head. Unfortunately it would be impossible to keep around every
distro, let alone keeping an archive of the newest stuff plus some oldies
but goodies :c) I am always looking for suggestions to grow this
collection.

If and when you decide on something specific, am willing to downloand and
burn upon request. Currently my only request for the July 10th install
that I have recieved is Fedora Core 2 (for David O).

Any other requests? Feel free to contact me on or off list.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn