[wplug] Looking to meet some database enthusiasts

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 18:21:57 EDT 2004

You can go to
http://databasepro.meetup.com
and get yourself set up. If you join the meetup, you can vote on a
place to meet. I don't know if you're familiar with meetup.com, but
it's a great way to find folks with common interests.

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:22:43 -0400, Chris <vze2f6h6 at verizon.net> wrote:
> I am not a database geek or anything but I do use and admin a MySQL
> server.  However, due to crazy schedule it's very hard for me to commit
> to and come to events.
>
> Chris Romano

Chris, it'll be good if you can make August 11, which is a Wednesday
night. We've had Linux meetups in the past for people who can't make
it to events on the weekends. This would be similar.

Plus, if there's an especially big demand, we could form a WPLUG
Database SIG (special interest group), for anyone who's into db's
enough to merit more meetings. That's something we could hash out at a
meetup.
--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>